What documentation do I receive when I successfully complete a ChemCert course?
The documentation you will receive depends on the qualification you achieve competency in. The course competency and documents are listed below:
- AQF2 - Statement of Attainment
- AQF3 - Certificate, Statement of attainment and ChemCert card
- AQF4 - Certificate and Statement of Attainment
- Control Weeds - Statement of Attainment
- 1080 Endorsement Course - Statement of Attainment
When you successfully completed the AQF3 course, you will receive a ChemCert card. In some states you may need to show that you’re competent at
the AQF3 level. To make this easier, we send students the ChemCert card to keep in their wallet if they’re asked to show evidence of competency
(eg when purchasing chemicals). ChemCert cards have your student ID number and date of expiry.
If you have completed multiple courses at the same time and wish for these to be on your card together, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options.
How long does it take to receive my ChemCert Accreditation Card and certificate?
If you have paid for your course, completed the Assessment Workbook and been marked competent you should receive your ChemCert Accreditation Card and Statement of Attainment within 21 days.
We cannot send any ChemCert Cards out until we have received full payment for the course. To prevent delays with your documents, we ask that students make their payment no later than the day of the course. We prefer, were possible, that payment is made in advance.
We may also need additional information from you, such as a USI. To make the process as smooth as possible, we ask that students obtain their Unique Student Identifier before their course and provide it us.
What happens if I need my ChemCert Accreditation urgently?
Please contact ChemCert Office on 1800 444 228 and we will try and assist you.
I have lost my ChemCert Card/Certificate of attainment
Simply fill out the Replacement ChemCert Accreditation Card application form.
To help us locate your records it is important that you supply as much information about your attendance at the ChemCert course as you can. Please allow up to 10 working days to receive your replacement card. Please note you will be charged an administration fee of $15 GST inclusive, that covers searching for your details and processing of the card.
Complaints and Appeals
- Complaints Form on the ChemCert website.
- Students can discuss their concerns in a respectful manner with the Trainer/Assessor in class. If it cannot be immediately resolved, the Trainer/Assessor will direct the informal complaint to the ChemCert Head Office. Students will be contacted by a designated staff via phone.
- Online students will be able to direct their concerns to the Trainer/Assessor via email.
- Complaints about Trainer/Assessors and assessments, where appropriate, can be expressed through the general course feedback forms that all students are presented with at the conclusion of a course. This general feedback mechanism is an anonymous process.
Mail: General Manager
ChemCert Training Group
PO Box 547 St Leonards NSW 1590
Phone: 02 9439 7910
Fax: 02 9460 9087
The General Manager of CTG will contact you within 10 business days of receiving your specific complaint to discuss outcomes.
If you are not satisfied by how your complaint or appeal was handled by the GM of CTG, you may make a complaint to ASQA:
- visit their website www.asqa.com.au or
- ring the complaints team on 1300 701 801